Calibrated Perfect Plywood : Indonesian & Marine Plywood
Marine plywood and Indonesian calibrated plywood features uniform thickness and calibrated using advanced high end imported machines for smooth top surface throughout. Indiana Plywood Industries manufacture and export Indonesian calibrated plywood as well as calibrated marine plywood to worldwide market with installation based on the requirements, while assuring reliability, safety, quality and durability.
- Mechanized automated furniture manufacturers majorly use this plywood with uniform thickness all around.
- The smooth surface of the plywood makes it an excellent item for post lamination and post forming for fabricating furniture, insert and modular furniture.
- This plywood has right tolerance required for the doors to be fitted in the aluminum panels.
- The plywood surface is smooth and even, which allows the glue to uniformly spread and ensure excellent bonding. This eliminates the chances of unevenness of the plywood that shows on the decorative material.
Our complete range of Calibrated Perfect Plywood includes:
- BWR Calibrated Plywood
- Zero Tolerance Plywood
- BWP Calibrated Plywood
- Specialty grade calibrated plywood for high gloss surfaces
7-A, Vaishnav Villa C.h.s. W.e. Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India